Boss Liquors Return Policy
Refund and Return Policy
Last updated: September 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Boss Liquors. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Boss Liquors, 5781 E 128th Ave, Suite 160, Thornton, Colorado 80602.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Boss Liquors, accessible from https://www.bossliquors.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
We only accept returns on damaged or incorrectly shipped Goods.
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods are damaged or were an incorrect item
- The Goods were purchased in the last 1 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are unopened
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If the Goods were purchased at Our store and you are applicable for a refund, you can come into the store and speak to an employee for a refund.
Shipped goods are only eligible for return if they are damaged or an incorrect item was shipped to You. If this is the case, We will pay for the return shipping costs. You can also call Our store during business hours at 720-524-7112.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: 720-524-7112